Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Swag

and sometimes just as the last embrace is shaken from our skins
we realise
we remember
where it begins
and how in a way its about to end

submerge in your skin
awaken to the light of day creeping in through the canvas we're wrapped tightly in
and you kiss me and grin and like air...
we are in ... love

explore and devour me as i am your virgin land
tread easily
leave your tracks deep within me
with the lightness of your soft-as-cloud hands


your love letters
are layers of words that thrill me
they continue to deepen and make me sweat when theres a cool breeze
they make me throw off my clothes until all that is left is my bare skin
and a faerie imprint

flowers wilt without you

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray G said...

Nice.

I never knew that you were such a prolific writer.

Keep it up!

Israel must be insane.

I'm off to a equally crazy place - China, in three weeks time.

Take care.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Ray G said...

I shall continue the convo here..

Just to confuse the fuck out of anyone else who may be reading..

Yes words are mysterious.

Sometimes my own words feel and sound like shit and other times the same words make me feel like I understand all that I need to understand!

I'm going to China for something to do. A distant relative died, had no next of kin and so the money went back up the family tree and got distributed evenly.

So i'm going for a looksee.

I'll be back on July 1. When are you getting back?

Btw if you feel like it, write up your experiences on http://perth.indymedia.org

Take care,

Ray.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ray G said...

Ah I remember that night.

Not sure if you mean unforgettable in a positive or negative light.

Probably both. :)

When did you go to China??

I'm only going for 6 weeks.. I leave on the 18th of May.

We - i'm going with me mum (she is paying), are heading north-west and south. But I plan to try and cross the entire continent.

Two major places we are going to are Chengdu and Guilin. In Chengdu we are going to Songpan where we are going on a 3 day horse trek through mountain ranges. It should be fuckn ace.

So when do you get back from the not so humble loins of Israel?

Take care of ya self.

x Ray.

(Yes you managed to get an "x" from Ray! Jesus I must be getting soft!)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ray G said...

I should just add that as far as I recall it was a positive experience except for the fucking cold, wet lawn.

:)

8:48 AM  
Blogger cult of said...

did I ever tell you I love you

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home