Sunday, April 01, 2007

Long Dark You

belly love
ate our breakfast after early wake
shake your bottom down the bunker stairs
sometimes it feels like we are really sailing
you start wailing in the night
its dark so you leave on a light
its getting late and we left the windows open
mosquitos make music for hours
piercing our skin and ears
i hold onto my fears

the urge re-emerges to converge on the steps of this white dark place
this distaste on my tongue
i rub my lungs to the sound of guns
i smell eucalyptus
inside i run
awaken melting underneath canvas in a sweltering landscape
aware of the dangers
the river is empty of all life

its hard to re-create moments she says are wasted
i dont believe love is only once tasted
out of the corner of my eye i see..
romance is alight!
kisses burn me
your touch is warm tonight
you are the last light
the sun
you and me in a car
its not very sustainable but we are having fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home