Friday, May 05, 2006

Ahava

semi-acoustic vibrations appear on the roads like sweltering heat sights on outback stations
i wake up and find myself rolling through stone mountains trembling under a sun that stirs movement & shaking
determined women beat their clothing and continue their early morning baking
bagels are sold on death toll highways
with high fives and slight waves
in the middle of the desert, two young boys in black suits play with their curls like toys in a silent pursuit
of the sea of life
a retreat for the weary feet
a dead sea where one is cleansed upon entry
this is my destination
ravenous cravings of this purity have been plagueing my thoughts for it seems like centuries
and like a centipede, on many legs i slide into the sea and feel a healing deep inside of me

salty and stinging my thighs and in-between
i lie back looking above at a cloudy grey sky
my hands are behind my head and i'm floating
i look up and within my sight i am the only creature here alive

here i feel me again
here mother earth is my friend
and above and around me, father plays and laughs with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home